About the Company:
We make buying fresh produce easy by connecting farmers and wholesalers directly to customers. Imagine a world where no one ever calls you on your way back from home to ask you to bring that little bit of garlic or those bread and eggs that keep finishing. Where you don’t have to take time out to go get your favorite cheese or buy fruits from that one place that has the best avocados. Through our initiative farmers get paid more, our customers get cheaper, higher quality, fresher produce and we make a living as well. We recently received the award for the best innovation in supply chain in Asia for our efforts in digitizing the procurement of fresh produce straight from farmers.
How we’re doing that?
- We are connecting local farmers directly with consumers.
- A team of expert buyers procure produce straight from the mandi.
- Team of data scientists are automating systems
The HR intern to full-time position is a very important position with great learning opportunities. The chosen candidate along with their manager will be setting the culture for all the employees at Mandi Express. Our culture is based on a young team of high energy foodies and techies who care about sustainability and believe that they can challenge and then change the status quo.
We are currently growing rapidly and are developing an industry that has never been developed before. You will be placed to design and implement our recruitment policy, onboarding/orientation & training, compensation & benefits policy, work on employee relations, help with identifying KPI’s and ensure HR compliance.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Process driven
- Strong willed, street smart with a background in human resource management
- Hard working individual with a desire to be a leader
- Undergraduate or Masters with a gpa over 3.0
- Go getter attitude
- Not easily frazzled
Compensation: A stipend will be given for the six-weeks internship period and a market competitive salary is offered for the full-time position.
- Please fill out the form: https://goo.gl/forms/A3VM8nuarnfX3TWo2
- Send your LinkedIn profile, cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Please enter the Job title in the subject line of your email.
Note: Applications without forms will not be considered