We make buying fresh produce easy by connecting farmers and wholesalers directly to customers. Imagine a world where no one ever calls you on your way back from home to ask you to bring that little bit of garlic or those bread and eggs that keep finishing. Where you don’t have to take time out to go get your favorite cheese or buy fruits from that one place that has the best avocados. Through our initiative farmers get paid more, our customers get cheaper, higher quality, fresher produce and we make a living as well. We recently received the award for the best innovation in supply chain in Asia for our efforts in digitizing the procurement of fresh produce straight from farmers.
How we’re doing that?
- We are connecting local farmers directly with consumers.
- A team of expert buyers procure produce straight from the mandi.
- Team of data scientists are automating systems
We are currently growing rapidly and are developing an industry that has never been developed before. We are constantly automating our systems and you will be part of the accounts and finance automating processes.You will be taking care of cash in and cash out as well as operating our automated system that generates income statements, cash flow statements, balance sheets and more. You will also be managing finance and updating accounts and working on reporting and tax compliance. You will be involved with collections and dealing with clients and vendors.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Numbers guy
- Strong willed, street smart with a background in accounts, finance or mathematics
- Good social skills
- Undergraduate or MBA with a gpa over 3.0
- Go getter attitude
- Managing Accounts (vendor and customer)
- Updating Sheets
- Analyzing Income Statements, Balance Sheets & other account related documents
- Tax Computation and reporting
- Learning data analytics
- E-Commerce software handling
- Automating Accounting Processes
- Automating Finance Processes
Experienced Candidates: For more experienced candidates the salary will be market competitive. And for interns a stipend will be given.
- Send your linkedin profile, cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter the Job title “Finance” in the subject line of your email and fill out the form below (you must fill the form to be considered for this position).
- Fill out form: https://goo.gl/forms/0BFPNC85U2kmyhQv2
Note – only applicants who have filled out the form will be considered for the position