About the Company:
We make buying fresh produce easy by connecting farmers and wholesalers directly to customers. Imagine a world where no one ever calls you on your way back from home to ask you to bring that little bit of garlic or those bread and eggs that keep finishing. Where you don’t have to take time out to go get your favorite cheese or buy fruits from that one place that has the best avocados. Through our initiative farmers get paid more, our customers get cheaper, higher quality, fresher produce and we make a living as well. We recently received the award for the best innovation in supply chain in Asia for our efforts in digitizing the procurement of fresh produce straight from farmers.
How we’re doing that?
- We are connecting local farmers directly with consumers.
- A team of expert buyers procure produce straight from the mandi.
- Team of data scientists are automating systems
We’re looking for a Content Manager to join our marketing team at Mandi Express. In this role, you’ll be fully managing Mandi Express social profiles and be the voice of the brand online along with seeking new ways to connect and help our online community. As a Content Manager, you should be able to use the various social platforms to knit together the different parts of a message and communicate a story. Be it, letting the customers know about a new feature on the website through a Tweet or a Snapchat story or telling our brand story through various social platforms. You should also be able to analyze and evaluate social media campaigns on various platforms.
- Analyze data and monitor current trends to optimise marketing campaigns
- Create and analyze paid campaigns on various platforms – specifically, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the relevant social media metrics, insights and best practices
- Edit and proofread content
- Manage content calendar
- Create and execute content plans
- Understand the brand tone and personality in order to be able to embody it in every campaign, post, tweet or conversation with a customer
- Use social media management tools to ensure smooth and efficient management of all Mandi Express social media profiles
- Help us explore new social media platforms and tools and experiment with growth strategies
- Positive attitude and detail oriented with multitasking capability
- Be able to think and write creatively
- Be process-driven
- Fluency in English speaking and writing
- Visual Intelligence
- Customer Service Orientation
- Ability to use multiple social media platforms
- Ability to use social media management tools
- A passion for storytelling
Undergraduate or MBA in Marketing/Communications/Advertising or related field with a CGPA above 3
Minimum 2 – 4 years of content management experience.
Salary: Market competitive
- Please fill out form: https://goo.gl/forms/WrIvJTIggYHDwWJB2
- Send your linkedin profile, cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter the Job title in the subject line of your email.
Note – only applicants who have filled out the form will be considered for the position.